Richa's 2017 Midterm ReportA reflection of achivements in the first half of 2017
The past six months at Richa Graphics have been a roller-coaster with several projects hitting the ground, new projects being awarded and new contacts, clients, and partnerships continuing to bloom. The overall review of the first six months of 2017 – a continuation of the high paced momentum we have built over the past 4 years. Here’s a quick summary of notable achievements and highlights we have experienced in the first half of 2017.
- Coca-Cola: Phase 1 & Phase 2 Renovations Completed
- Bank of America: Official preferred signage vendor for Bank of America.
- Synchrony Financial: National signage vendor for Synchrony Financial.
- Endev Laboratories: Installation of ADA and company branding for Endev, a dermatologic research company located in Research Campus of Kannapolis, NC.
- Cedar Hill: Completed installation of the renovated office building at corner of Hill St & Cedar St.
- CHI Synchrony Financial: Phase 2 renovations the for Chicago, IL office.
- Cambridge Apartments: Masonry and illuminated monument sign at the property’s secondary entrance, to match our masonry monument at the property’s main entrance. This project is located near Newport News, VA.
- Legacy Village: First install mobilization into Charter Properties’ apartment community in Mooresville.
- Peyton Stakes: Made a final push to finish all pending signage in time for the property’s grand opening. This project was our second in the Nashville, TN market.
- Dunhill Hotel: Design, fabrication, and installation were turned around in a few weeks to coincide with the launch of the renowned hotel’s new branding and logo.
- Abbey Place: Our first big deployments of installation occured in April and we currently have illuminated monument signage in fabrication.
- Blu at Northline: Awarded contract, in a competitive bid, for this new multifamily project going up along the LYNX Blue Line Corridor in North Charlotte.
- Richa.com: The company website was redesigned and officially relaunched.
- ORL Synchrony Financial: Phase 2 Renovations completed for the Orlando, FL location.
- Element Barclay Apartment: Mobilizations to Wilmington, NC began with the monument signage and the leasing building code required signage installations.
- Museum Tower Motorcade Wall: A 12ft tall by 20ft wide glow wall was installed in the motorcade at Museum Tower. The entire system was designed, fabricated, and installed by our signage team.
- Cam Newton Foundation: Richa Signage becomes an active partners in the Cam Newton Foundation’s 2017 Charity Weekend.
- Southpark Grill: Fabrication of etched art on to pure brass plates and a 5ft x 5ft illuminating graphic behind the receptionist podium at check-in.
- Carillon Parking Garage: Richa Signage was awarded a contract to customize all elevator lobbies in the Carillon Deck, servicing 227 W Trade St.
- Gateway Village Parking Garage: Richa Signage was awarded a turnkey contract to design, fabricate, and install a new signage package for the parking garage at Gateway Village.
RICHA GRAPHICS NORTHEND
Signage | Design | Printing | Metal Würx
800 N College Street
Charlotte, NC 28206
WE'RE READY TO HELP
RICHA GRAPHICS SOUTHEND
231 Tremont Ave.
Charlotte, NC 28203